WHO CAN APPLY FOR ZIP?
To create an account and pay with Zip, you need:
- To be 18 years of age or older
- A Facebook, PayPal, LinkedIn, or email account
- A bank account or credit card
WHAT’S THERE TO LOVE ABOUT ZIP?
- Approval is instant and easy with a Facebook, PayPal, LinkedIn, or email account.
- You’ll get digital credit up to $1,000 to spend online and in-store.
- Full payment flexibility - You will have up to 60 days to pay back the full amount.
- Need more time to make payments? No problem, just buy yourself more time for a $6 service fee per month. However, this fee will be waived if your full balance is paid by the final due date.
- A minimum repayment of $40 a month, but no interest fees or hidden costs!
WHAT IF MY APPLICATION IS NOT APPROVED?
Zip’s acceptance process is based on a number of different factors, which include social identity checks & credit checks. If you are declined and would like more information, please contact Zip directly at https://zip.co/
WHY DID I GET APPROVED FOR A LOWER LIMIT?
Unfortunately, not all customers are eligible for the full $1000 limit. If you do not meet specific requirements during application, you may only receive approval for lower limit spending.
HOW DO I EXCHANGE OR REFUND ITEMS PURCHASED WITH ZIP?
You can return your Zip purchase into our exclusive stockists, Spendless Shoes, stores for an exchange or refund.
WHO DO I CONTACT FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT ZIP?
You can jump onto the Zip website to contact them on https://zip.co/